Foreign Worker

by Ko Y K
(Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore)

If I'm a Malaysian Chinese holding Spass and working as an Auxiliary Police officer, what kind of Volunteering can I do for SPF Volunteers?

- Ko Y K

*This post was edited by the COP Community Admin to protect the privacy of the visitor

Comments for Foreign Worker

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Mar 14, 2022
Our Reply to Ko Y K
by: COP Community Admin

Dear Sir

Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in wanting to contribute to Singapore's safety and security.

For SPF volunteers with a uniform, only Singaporeans and Permanent Residents can join. Some info at:

If you are keen to still help, you may join the Community Watch scheme which requires minimal commitment and allows flexible involvement. However, you will probably only able to register if you have a Singpass account. The link:

We thank you for your service as an APO. You need not necessarily be a volunteer to help SPF volunteers. Being an extra pair of eyes and ears for the Police and the Community in your personal capacity is already good enough for humanity.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Homepage.